AAUW CA 2014 Elections
Voting period : April 12 - May 2
You should have received an email message from AAUW CA Ballot. That message contains a direct link to the voting site with your personal voting code embedded.
If you prefer you can go to the voting site: https://vtnw.com/go/AAUW/ You will be prompted to enter your voting code.
Please check your spam/junk email box to look for the email message. You must have your personal voting code.
Voters Guide can be found in the Elections & Nominations section HERE.
Top Ten Reasons to Vote: See below in What's New section.
Flyer to use in branch Get Out the Vote HERE
Questions about voting?
Contact email@example.com or 916-448-7795
- When members vote, AAUW CA listens.
- Voting shows we WALK THE TALK: We encourage citizens to vote in elections, so we should vote in our own election.
- Who else is going to fight for equal pay for you, your daughters, and your granddaughters?
- Voting will help keep AAUW CA strong for our great, great granddaughters.
- Voting keeps AAUW CA healthy and vibrant.
- Voting is a way for me to influence what happens in AAUW CA.
- Vote because the women who came before fought too hard to give us this privilege.
- When you vote, you have a voice.
- Voting paves the way for action in Sacramento and beyond.
- Voting shows you care.
C/U Coordinator, Donna Lilly, annouces that Humboldt State College is our newest Campus/University Partner. See the complete list of our campus partners HERE.
The Humboldt Branch is working with the new group and the college to present an Equal Pay Day event. The event will be held in the Art Quad at Humboldt State on Tuesday, April 8, 10:00-2:00. See the event flyer HERE
The San Fernando Valley Branch is February's Branch Program of the Month. Focus on the Future featured Donna Lilly, Past State AAUW president and current College/University chair, who spoke on the need for better communication between all generations, what is of interest to all generations, and how we bridge the generation gap within AAUW. Younger people are the future for AAUW's membership. There was a discussion and Donna answered questions about the State and National focuse s of AAUW.
Two members of the Atascadero Branch are among the six winners of AAUW's 2014 Art Contest.
Paula Schroeder's entry, Cat Nap, was also selected for the Award of Distinction from the National Museum of Women in the Arts (NMWA).
Pat Cairns has been one of the contest winners in each of the past five years. Pat's submission for the 2014 contest is entitled Barcelona Girl.
|view whole calendar|
|To post an event, click HERE.|
March 06, 2014
State President Alicia Hetman Named Title IX Champion
February 17, 2014
Program of the Month: January 2014
January 23, 2014
State Board Has Productive Weekend Meeting